Little Red Shed

Little Red Shed

Monday, August 19, 2013

LOLA is Coming and a Whole bunch of New Pieces Finished


LOLA is this weekend (8/24 and 8/25, 10 AM to 5 PM)!  Yikes!  I have been working like a dog to finish a few new pieces before the big weekend.  And this year LOLA is huge, over 150 artists!  Please visit the LOLA website for all the details including maps, directions, and the artists themselves http://lolaartcrawl.com/

And now, pieces I finished this past weekend:

"Japan" on old window, 24 by 24 inches


It had been some time since I did any 4x6 inch pieces, but I completed four over the weekend.  I have about 20 of these for sale during LOLA, just $25 each.
My dad drops by with little frames for me from time to time.  He makes them out of scrap wood he or I have laying around, and they usually turn out to be quite charming.  Below is one such piece, flowers in the grass, 19x 22 inches.


And finally, my brother-in-law and I were unloading some construction scrap at the dump a couple of weeks ago when I spied this fantastic window.  It is quite large, 53 by 24 inches, and rather perfect for what I wanted to do.  Rescued from the dump, rock and roll people!




No comments:

Post a Comment