Little Red Shed

Little Red Shed

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Large Ropey Vine and Some Creatures From a Long Time Ago

Awaiting inspiration this door sat in my basement for well over a year, inspiration finally struck and the piece is complete.  The door itself is 15 x 68 inches and the vine, in a sea of aqua, is home to a small blue bug (difficult to find in this picture).
                                                                                                                                                                                                           

And although all I really do now are "glass on glass" mosaics (I think they're more fun), I used to do a lot of "glass on wood."  Below are a couple of the creatures I made long ago, they proudly watch over
my workspace.  I thought it might be fun to throw them up on the blog since it is Halloween.









No comments:

Post a Comment